The increasing interest of investors in stock trading is considerable, especially after the introduction of discount brokerages. Traders performing trades in Intraday, Future, and Options, Currencies, Derivatives, and Commodities consider brokerage rates, transaction charges, margin facility closely. To maximize their profits from the stock market, they want quality services at a reasonable fee. Of course, no one wants to lose their profits in brokerages and maintenance fees of online trading accounts and Demat accounts.
Unlike full-service brokers, discount brokers provide the scope to trade more frequently at fixed charges. There are a few established brokers like BFSL offering the best services and lowest brokerage Demat account to ensure a great trading experience for their clients. Let’s have a look at some of those a few brokers:
Bajaj Financial Securities Limited (BFSL)
BFSL’s parent company BFL is an established brand name and at a leadership position. It has offered best-in-class services to 42.60 million customers across the country. Here are some superior advantages of trading with BFSL:
- Unique cost advantage – up to 99% savings on brokerage cost for delivery trades and up to 75% savings on brokerage for equity F&O trades (with the Professional trading pack).
- Equity Delivery rates are as low as Rs. 0.99/order.
- F&O brokerage rates Rs. 5/order with the Professional Trading Pack.
- Equity Intraday Brokerage Rate: Rs. 9/order with the Beginners Trading Pack.
- Yearly subscription starts with Rs.500 only.
- Demat charges for maintenance Rs. 899 annually.
- Margin Trading Financing (MTF) facility up to 20 times of Net worth.
- Loan against Securities can be disbursed within four hours.
BFSL is highly rated with CRISIL’s AAA/Stable rating. This means your investments are safe with BFSL irrespective of market dynamics.
- Equity delivery @ Rs.0 brokerage
- Direct mutual fund investments @ Rs.0 brokerage
- Intraday and F&O trades @₹20 per trade or 0.01% brokerage whichever is less.
- Demat AMC Rs.300 per year
- Calling Zerodha’s dealer desk and placing an order attracts Rs 50 + 18% GST.
Note: This is the charge per order placed (successfully executed orders, canceled orders, rejected orders,)
5Paisa brokerage and other charges are as follows:
- Flat pricing Rs.10 per executed order across all segments
- Equity Delivery free
- Transaction Cost Rs.12.5
- Call Trade Charges Rs.100/ call
- Lowest brokerage rate but the Demat AMC are higher
Brokerage rates of this premium broker are as follows:
- Delivery brokerage – 0.55%
- Intraday Brokerage – 0.275%
- Demat Account opening charges Rs.100
- Demat Account Maintenance charges Rs. 500 onwards
- Free Equity Delivery for Lifetime
- 20 per order for Options Equity and currencies
- 40 per trade futures, Equities, Currencies, and commodities
- 40 per trade for intraday equity
The Bottom Line
As you compare all the above-mentioned brokerage fees, you will be able to find out the lowest brokerage in the Demat account. Traders should compare services offered by brokerage firms to choose the best broker. Along with services, the trust and credibility of the brokerage firm are also of paramount importance.