Check this sweet link to decrease lag - http://nolag.info/
“MY CHANNEL IS NOT WORKING!!!!”
If you are watching a fixed sports channel, such as Sky Sports, first try another stream located in blue at the top, left corner of the stream.For all other channels- It may be a combination of things, but try all of these suggestions below one at a time to fix your stream.
• Refresh your page. Still not working? Refresh it again. Refresh 10-20 times before continuing
• Clear your Cookies, Cache and history and refresh page. (How do you do that? Locate your browser here and follow the steps: http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache
• Try a different browser... Still not working? Try another one.
• Make sure your flash is up to date; http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
• Finally, reset your modem. Turn of your modem for 10 seconds and then turn on. If this does not work, try refreshing the page constantly. If it still doesn’t work- we cant help you, sorry!
The Schedule is RARELY wrong. Go back and ensure you have the right channel AND time. Remember all times are in UK time. Check that the time listed matches the clock in the top right corner of the schedule.
And remember- WE DO NOT SHOW GAMES IN THE FUTURE. Your game will start when it says in the schedule. NOT before that time!
For some streams Adblock disables some essential things such as full screen.
Pause Adblock, refresh page, then you will see the hidden ads. Click all the 'X's, some are VERY tiny. Find them and close them. Now you can use full screen.
To fix this- refresh your page. Still not working? Refresh it again and again. 5-10 times. Still not working? Make sure you have the correct channel and time LISTED IN THE SCHEDULE. You will find the schedule in the menu at the top of every page.. Still not working? then the channel may not be working.
Please install this browser for iPhone, iPad, iPod user.
Download the Adobe Flash APK. Android 2.x, 3.x, 4.x
Step 1: Once this is done head to “Settings > Security” and then tick the “Unknown sources” box on your Android device.